4G Broadband Installation Explained
4G Installation – Struggling with poor mobile reception?
Welcome to our 4G Broadband Installation Guide. Where we’ll walk you through the seamless process of bringing high-speed internet to your property. At Plugged in Comms, we understand the importance of a fast and reliable internet connection. Our 4G installations are designed to deliver just that.
The 4G Installation Process
Step 1: Antenna Installation
To kickstart your 4G Broadband experience, our expert team will fit a compact antenna to the exterior of your property. This antenna serves as the gateway to bring in the 4G signal. Ensuring a robust connection even in areas where traditional mobile phones might struggle to access 4G.
Step 2: Connecting to the 4G Wireless Router
The installed antenna seamlessly links to your new 4G Broadband wireless router. This router is equipped to provide you with a fast and stable internet connection. Making it an ideal solution for areas with limited connectivity options. Our diverse range of antennas and 4G routers ensures that we can cater to every unique installation requirement.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction extends to providing personalized advice over the phone. Using advanced tools to survey your property. We can recommend the most suitable antenna and router combination, saving you time and money during the installation process.
Quality 4G LTE Router
In our pursuit of excellence, we constantly evaluate the market to ensure we offer top-quality hardware at competitive prices. Our 4G LTE routers are selected with precision, guaranteeing a reliable and efficient internet connection for your home or business.
Once you’ve placed your order, our friendly installation team will reach out to you within 48 hours to schedule a convenient appointment time. While we do provide a standard 10 working day lead time from order placement to installation. We often exceed expectations by completing the process within 7 days.
Efficient Installation Process
Our experienced engineers typically complete standard 4G installations in just 1-2 hours. This efficiency not only saves you time but also ensures a hassle-free experience. Upon completion, our dedicated 4G Broadband will walk you through the system. Ensuring your satisfaction with your new, high-speed 4G broadband service.
At Plugged in Comms, we are committed to making the transition to 4G internet as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Join the countless satisfied customers who have embraced the speed and reliability of our 4G Broadband installations. Place your order today and experience the future of connectivity at your fingertips!
- How long will it take your engineer to compete the 4G installation?
- A. Standard installations normally are completed within 1-2 hours by our engineers.
- Will there be a need to fit anything on the outside of my property?
- A. Yes, if you are having an external antenna fitted we will need to fit this to a outside wall. Normally using a small bracket which needs 4 fixing wholes to hold the bracket.
- Will you need to drill a hole through my wall?
- A. Certainly! If you opt for an external antenna, our team will drill a hole through your wall to bring the cable inside. On the installation day, our friendly engineer will clarify this and ensure a watertight finish before leaving.
- Will my new fast broadband service be working when the engineer leaves?
- A. Before our engineer leaves your property. Your new fast broadband service will be up and running and he will make sure that he has confirmed that you are happy with the new service.
- What happens if the engineer cannot get a service for me?
- A. If in the event we are not able to get a service for you over 10Mbps download we would not install the service for you. At this point the engineer will talk you through and we will then provide you a full refund
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I can’t get 4G on my phone so I guess I cannot benefit from your service?
- A. This is NOT the case. As we have mentioned above, we are able to provide a fast broadband service to area where your mobile phone cannot reach. If you are concerned about this we can complete a full survey for you to show you what you are able to achieve.
- Do I have to have an external antenna fitted to have your service?
- A. No, in some cases we are able to send you our plug and play 4G router and away you go. Online within 48 hours of ordering. Please check with us before placing this type of order as we need to qualify that you are in the correct service area for this.
- Will my new 4G router provide we Wi-Fi coverage for the whole of my property?
- A. For some properties this may well be the case. But if you do live in a larger property or if you know that the structure of you property is more dense than normal than please advise our sales agent so they can advise you on our different range of products to make sure that you can receive a fantastic Wi-Fi signal around the whole of your property.